wills and probate services
I am able to assist you with the preparation of wills and trusts, administering estates when someone dies, as well as dealing with issues for elderly clients, such as Lasting Powers of Attorney.
My services include:
- drafting wills and codicils
- advice on terms of wills, including donations to charity
- incorporating trusts within wills
- preparing deeds of variation
- dealing with probate and administration of estates
- dealing with intestacy and missing beneficiaries
- dealing with contested estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- liaising with the Office of the Public Guardian
As a Notary Public, I am also experienced in dealing with documentation for wills and estates including foreign assets, or where someone dies overseas. I cover all of England and Wales, as well as my local area of Powys, including the towns of Newtown, Welshpool and Llanidloes and the surrounding villages.